Elizabeth House was opened by Louise Carbone in 1972. She named the antique shop after her mother, Elizabeth Roth. In 2014, Louise’s nephew, Jim, and his wife Rose Ann reopened the shop. Elizabeth House sells antiques and collectables from the late 1800′s through the present day. The shop is open Saturdays and Sundays through Labor Day or by appointment. For more information, email elizabethhouseantiques@gmail.com or call 570-448-3350.

Elizabeth Roth, shop namesake - circa 1910

Elizabeth Roth, shop namesake – Circa 1910